What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
well, I guess no one wants to play. I'll have to stay up late one night and hang out. in the meantime, I'll give you the thread back with a fitting song that came up on the iPod

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I wanted to get out and smoke but then had to feed the baby, and wait on my wife to decide what she wanted for dinner.
well, I guess no one wants to play. I'll have to stay up late one night and hang out. in the meantime, I'll give you the thread back with a fitting song that came up on the iPod

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That white guy and that black chick should be getting jiggy! Only two that really have moves in that crowd...good song also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

This was an awesome video @Opie! Great old footage of the acid tests and the Dead! Thanks for stopping by the thread!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn now I’m home sick!! I’ll be craving some shine and a good game of bones the rest of the week oh well least I ain’t a ravens fan tonight ain’t there night
Damn did you say bones and shine! Now we are talkin, I haven’t made any in about a year but I’m a shine aficionado and love me some bones! Not to shabby for a white guy either! Lmao

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Damn did you say bones and shine! Now we are talkin, I haven’t made any in about a year but I’m a shine aficionado and love me some bones! Not to shabby for a white guy either! Lmao

Lmao that so sounded like something my fathering in law would say!! My friend sounds like I need to meet you some day!! May I ask what part of the world you call home??

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I live right around the corner from hell....Some call this place west Phoenix tho...Not sure if you have heard of it around here....It's a bit hot!....so a guy can't make any mash for about 6 months out of the year!...lol
Lmao that so sounded like something my fathering in law would say!! My friend sounds like I need to meet you some day!! May I ask what part of the world you call home??

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I live right around the corner from hell....Some call this place west Phoenix tho...Not sure if you have heard of it around here....It's a bit hot!....so a guy can't make any mash for about 6 months out of the year!...lol
Yeah it rings a bell I’ve been out that way once or twice!! I damn sure haven’t made a habit out of going!! Unfortunately it’ll probably be longer before I ever go again. Damn shame you live in hell would have like to meet ya!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Oh yeah. Lived there a few years. I remember some cheap speakers in my old Volvo melted flat one lovely summer day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk