What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Little guy didn't go to sleep until 6:30 am. Cried almost the whole time. It was crazy, the night ended with He, my wife, and all sleeping sitting straight up on the couch. I woke up at 7:45 am and got into bed. We all slept until around noon! I'm smoking this Black Label Trading Company Santa Muerte. It started off swinging like Mike Tyson in the old Nintendo Punch Out Game with crazy black pepper, and I thought it was going to kick my butt, but has since settled-in to be a medium-full bodied delicious smoke. It is truly an intriguing cigar, nice complexity going from a pepper bomb to a creamy sweet-ish smoke! Thanks @Juice

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Sunday night... Tat Skinny Monster - The Face... a huge pile of student papers to grade... I am here in spirit, but trying not to pull my hair out reading a bunch of drivel. I don't know why students feel the need to conjecture and elaborate on a Geographic Information Systems course. It is a tech course. Draw the map, count the features, write down you answer in numbers and units, and be done... I don't care if you think the airport should be moved away from the fault, or if your grandma lives near there... gah!