What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sunday night... Tat Skinny Monster - The Face... a huge pile of student papers to grade... I am here in spirit, but trying not to pull my hair out reading a bunch of drivel. I don't know why students feel the need to conjecture and elaborate on a Geographic Information Systems course. It is a tech course. Draw the map, count the features, write down you answer in numbers and units, and be done... I don't care if you think the airport should be moved away from the fault, or if your grandma lives near there... gah!
Hang in there brother.

I’ve yet to try a skinny monster. I know they’re pretty popular.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Little guy is in full swing tonight, so I'm just getting to post on here. I wish you guys could see the oil on this wrapper! This one is not from the baby daddy bomb box. I have two boxes of these Voldemort’s aging in the cabinet. I just opened box number 2 tonight to get a baseline for aging purposes only! Very good, but they need a few months at least. Won't touch them again for a while!
F5B416FF-7F29-4D8B-B2A7-88D33BC2EE87.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Tonight's smoke reminded me of why I love little Partagas smokes. I think I've probably smoked more small Partagas than any other smoke over the years. Sure, I've had a few duds, but blow for blow they almost never let me down. They are amzazing! Nub pic to follow!

Last edited: