What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw this after I finished smoking and drinking for the night. Cheers fellas, I gotta turn it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Try not going to bed till 2 every night because your college roommate stays up screaming into his mic playing computer games, I’ve slept till noon every day after break so far lol.
Ear plugs bro, or just put an outlet timer on his computer plug lol

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sitting here in my rec room playing Xbox and looking at some sticks. What’s up @kit_luce
Waiting on my chinese food to show up, on call for the fire dept tonight so I'm hesitant to light a cigar, I'll probably go get my pipe out in a bit

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Chinese food sounds good rn haha, I hear a lot about pipes being short smokes how long does one take to smoke?
Depends on bowl size, moisture content of the tobacco, how tightly its packed, how aggressively its smoked. I find myself with my main corn cob a bowl lasting around 30ish minutes normally. The nice thing about pipes is they are a lot more forgiving on relighting if it goes out, the flavor doesnt get near as fouled as a relit cigar

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I'm just getting into the first third of a Ramon Bueso Olancho 2005 Reserva. Lots of deep flavors of dark chocolate, coffee, charred pork, brown sugar. Its kinda delicious. I've missed you guys!