What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sorry I’ve been away; slowly progressing at home. My wife is still struggling with depression pretty bad. It’s a bit touch and go sometimes. Not much time to smoke. Mostly dadding hard, and pretty lonely sometimes. Work is great, got a big promotion! I hope things settle down soon. I’ve lost like 60 pounds! Keeping the humidors checked though! Those sticks should be excellent when I return to them! Thanks Brothers for your support!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Sorry I’ve been away; slowly progressing at home. My wife is still struggling with depression pretty bad. It’s a bit touch and go sometimes. Not much time to smoke. Mostly dadding hard, and pretty lonely sometimes. Work is great, got a big promotion! I hope things settle down soon. I’ve lost like 60 pounds! Keeping the humidors checked though! Those sticks should be excellent when I return to them! Thanks Brothers for your support!
Good to hear from you Lee, praying for you and the fam. Love you bro!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Always good to hear from you Lee. You know Michelle and I are praying for you and the family as well. Take care brother!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted in this thread. To think it was about a year ago when our good friend Lee @EL Corojo started this great thread. We used to go till morning some nights! After a while, other Brothers joined us, like Tim @akpreacherplayz and Sean @sean. There were others who dropped in as well, and I want to say hello to all of you tonight!

It hit 102 here in Glendora today. It’s finally dipped below 80 so I said, I think I’ll enjoy a smoke. Beautiful night right now and I’m feeling blessed. My wife and I bought our first home together today. Still have to go through escrow of course, but if all goes well, we will call Temecula, CA home in another month. (I’m creeping closer to you Sean!) So tonight, I’m smoking my first Padron, a 1926 that my wife got me last year. Lord willing, I’ll be smoking another special cigar in my new backyard a month from now. Have a great night brothers!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted in this thread. To think it was about a year ago when our good friend Lee @EL Corojo started this great thread. We used to go till morning some nights! After a while, other Brothers joined us, like Tim @akpreacherplayz and Sean @sean. There were others who dropped in as well, and I want to say hello to all of you tonight!

It hit 102 here in Glendora today. It’s finally dipped below 80 so I said, I think I’ll enjoy a smoke. Beautiful night right now and I’m feeling blessed. My wife and I bought our first home together today. Still have to go through escrow of course, but if all goes well, we will call Temecula, CA home in another month. (I’m creeping closer to you Sean!) So tonight, I’m smoking my first Padron, a 1926 that my wife got me last year. Lord willing, I’ll be smoking another special cigar in my new backyard a month from now. Have a great night brothers!
Wow congratulations Joe! I spent a winter in Murrieta and Temecula once, it’s pretty nice!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Back in the earlier days when Forums and chat rooms were really popular ...2011 - 2015 I'd video herf for hours while smoking cigars...as many as 12 people at once and then we'd have to split rooms because everyone was talking at once....6 is manageable....12.....not so much. Since Im retired I would sit on the patio and smoke from midnight to 6 in the morning and then go to bed. It was great fun....gave all of us a chance to see each other up close and personal and get a better sense of personalities which isn't easy to do in a Forum setting. May have to start doing this again.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Back in the earlier days when Forums and chat rooms were really popular ...2011 - 2015 I'd video herf for hours while smoking cigars...as many as 12 people at once and then we'd have to split rooms because everyone was talking at once....6 is manageable....12.....not so much. Since Im retired I would sit on the patio and smoke from midnight to 6 in the morning and then go to bed. It was great fun....gave all of us a chance to see each other up close and personal and get a better sense of personalities which isn't easy to do in a Forum setting. May have to start doing this again.
I work nights and pretty well only smoke in the middle of the night on my days off. I would be down for a v-herf some time.