What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I work overnights and love the blues. Good place for me to show up

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back in the earlier days when Forums and chat rooms were really popular ...2011 - 2015 I'd video herf for hours while smoking cigars...as many as 12 people at once and then we'd have to split rooms because everyone was talking at once....6 is manageable....12.....not so much. Since Im retired I would sit on the patio and smoke from midnight to 6 in the morning and then go to bed. It was great fun....gave all of us a chance to see each other up close and personal and get a better sense of personalities which isn't easy to do in a Forum setting. May have to start doing this again.
Great idea

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers, I decided I'd drag my bones outside and have a Curivari tonight. I figured I'd check in on BOTL and let you brothers know that I'm still kicking. Keeping pretty busy these days. I'm not outside too late too much; spend a lot of the time with my wife and the boys. The Corona Virus has got me shut un (none of us have it) just the kids are out of school and my job is letting me work from home for this week. I got so busy that I went several months without having a single cigar. Damn this Curivari is delicious. Getting some age on them thanks @GoBison for turning me on to these. This one has some very nice espresso, cedar, and spice happening.
The small amount of smoking that I have been doing has me really happy with how the cabinet is coming along, although I just buy a box or two here and there and chunk it in there and smoke from my desktop when the urge hits. Man the Curivari with the red band (Gran Reserva) Really does remind me of the PSD4s I used to smoke in the early 2000's. The aforementioned flavors are still there with the addition of nuts and leather. Mmmm....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the earlier days when Forums and chat rooms were really popular ...2011 - 2015 I'd video herf for hours while smoking cigars...as many as 12 people at once and then we'd have to split rooms because everyone was talking at once....6 is manageable....12.....not so much. Since Im retired I would sit on the patio and smoke from midnight to 6 in the morning and then go to bed. It was great fun....gave all of us a chance to see each other up close and personal and get a better sense of personalities which isn't easy to do in a Forum setting. May have to start doing this again.
Back around then,there were two guys that had a podcast on Friday nights I believe,that was always good! Can't remember there show name,always a big group following!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Checking in. Just got off a midnight shift. Sitting in the hot tub burning a papas fritas after two or three healthy pulls from the 5th of Evan Williams. I tell you, these days it seems surreal with all the corona virus bullshit. Seems the whole country has gone crazy. Grocery store shelves empty, price gouging, rationing everything from toilet paper to eggs. Hard to wrap my head around it. My faith in humanity is being tested daily it seems. Dont mean to whine.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Checking in. Just got off a midnight shift. Sitting in the hot tub burning a papas fritas after two or three healthy pulls from the 5th of Evan Williams. I tell you, these days it seems surreal with all the corona virus bullshit. Seems the whole country has gone crazy. Grocery store shelves empty, price gouging, rationing everything from toilet paper to eggs. Hard to wrap my head around it. My faith in humanity is being tested daily it seems. Dont mean to whine.
Oh, I’m with you completely. We got a long way to go as humans!

Stogie + Hot Tub sounds pretty dang nice tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers, Carpe Noctum; thinking about the old days on this thread. I’ve been gone; I know. Trying to keep my family together with my wife’s bipolar. Well that didn’t work and I’m getting divorced. I miss the heck out of the friends I made on BOTL. I’m gonna be free a lot more now. I’ve already had a Connie 1 and a Lirio Rojo tonight. Thanks @bostoneo for getting me an amazing price on those Lirio’s at a time when I needed something to make me smile and to @BloodWood for lightening up my days. I hope to see many of you soon! Whoops @WestCoastIPA just texted me! Anybody interested in starting back up the Saturday late night vherf COVID-19 edition? Let me know!
@Opie @GoBison @ApeSmokes @Squeezer @navyvet @mjones9630
@VeLoRoK
@akpreacherplayz
@sean
@Pennywise827
@kit_luce

Last edited: