What's new

L'atelier LAT54

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Federal has them starting next week and they're a site sponsor. I would call them and see if they take phone orders. (and the 46 is really good)

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Love the 52. I bought a fiver and kept them at 65% for several weeks. I have had burn issues on ever single one. Anyone else notice this?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait for the 46 maduro, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that.
According to KC (who was at the Federal event with Pete) the maddies are due June 1st, and will have a white band (basically the invert of the band now), and from those i know that tried the samples, they sound awesome!

Also, the 46 was fantastic ROTT, and of the 3/4 of the line i've had, my favorite. I'll be grabbing a 10 box when funds are available!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome stick I didn't have problems with the burn. Actually also had a effortless draw. Guess I got lucky!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the 52. I bought a fiver and kept them at 65% for several weeks. I have had burn issues on ever single one. Anyone else notice this?
I had this happen last night. Also tasted a bit flat....
I recently smoked the Lat56 and couldn't keep the darn thing lit! Taste was pleasant, but having to relight over ten times was unpleasant in my book. I have the Lat46SS and look forward to breaking into those. Hopefully smaller ring size will correct the burn issue. Btw, the Lat56 was sitting in 65%RH so I definitely think it is construction issue. None of my other sticks seem to have this problem.