What's new

l'atelier

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bought my first 2 today. Don't know when I will smoke them thou. Have a few other sticks I haven't tried before in the humi as well.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Why do people insist on posting non sponsors as THE place to go to get the new cigar ? Federal has most in stock, and I have not checked but I bet Emerson's does as well, we come to this place to talk about cigars and then his elsewhere to buy what we talk about, that makes no sense to me.
I always try to support local B&M's first, but there is often something I want to order that they don't carry. I always think of checking out the site sponsors first. Federal has helped me out a few times, and I look forward to buying from them again! They do a lot to help this place free for everyone, and it's the least I can do to thank them. That said, I did find a local that had these cigars today, and grabbed a few smokes to check out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in my local a couple or three weeks ago and the owner was ordering these. I think it's time to stop by and check if they came in yet.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great to hear these are worthwhile, I'll be picking up some 52 an 54 soon, I am hyped to hear they are smoking well rott.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's deff a new favorite of mine! I've been smoking them for the past few days and don't see stoping anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I was just reading about these the other day and then saw an interview where they were talking these up and now its posted here. i guess I should give them a try.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I guess I'm the odd one out on these. My initial thoughts, are I am not a fan of this smoke. I picked up 4 different 'new to me' smokes last Friday. The first line I tried, I really enjoyed. The next day was the L'Atelier, and it was very boring and un interesting. Yesterday I tried a 3rd cigar from that pickup, and loved it as well. I don't like to have a set in stone opinion until I try one that has sat in my humidor for at least 2 weeks, but I"ll be hard pressed to even give this cigar another shot. Now the La Duana on the other hand....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know.

I'm still excited to try it, but trying not to get too excited and expect the world from it.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
I guess I'm the odd one out on these. My initial thoughts, are I am not a fan of this smoke. I picked up 4 different 'new to me' smokes last Friday. The first line I tried, I really enjoyed. The next day was the L'Atelier, and it was very boring and un interesting. Yesterday I tried a 3rd cigar from that pickup, and loved it as well. I don't like to have a set in stone opinion until I try one that has sat in my humidor for at least 2 weeks, but I"ll be hard pressed to even give this cigar another shot. Now the La Duana on the other hand....
I'm with you Justin. I grabbed a L'ATELIER last week in Dallas and it was just OK to me. The La Duena's on the other hand hit my sweet spot and the Tramp Stamp was damn good as well. The fact that are so many new smokes out to try is great and I enjoy getting everyone's take on them.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
J, L8A,
I think I am the opposite of you two in this scenario I love the L'Atelier and the La Duena was ok for not bad but put the two of them next two each other what am I going to pick. It would the the L'Atelier.

But that is why this hobby is great same cigar different opinions and tastes.

Now the tramp stamp I thought was damn good also.

-Josh