What's new

Latest cigar club arrivals.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Mine from The Cigar Authority arrived on Monday, they call it the Care Package. Four sticks for $20 a month and they smoke them live on the air every Saturday, been with them for about 3 years now not all sticks are winners, but I have received some real surprises too.

View attachment 128435 View attachment 128436
Nice hadn’t heard of that one before.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
How was it?
It was an enjoyable stick. I can't describe all the flavors it hit me with, but cinnamon, nuts, and some cocoa were obvious. Good draw and burn, smooth. It paired nicely with some craft root beer. Would smoke again if I had more.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice. I’ll give it a shot in a few weeks.
It was an enjoyable stick. I can't describe all the flavors it hit me with, but cinnamon, nuts, and some cocoa were obvious. Good draw and burn, smooth. It paired nicely with some craft root beer. Would smoke again if I had more.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
They only open it up at the beginning of the year for like 2 weeks then close it, because it sells out so fast and becomes overwhelming. If you want I can let you know when it opens back up
I new this tread would get me!!! I signed up for the "care package". It's back in stock. I figure 4 cigars for $20 with free shipping & can cancel anytime will be worth it even if some are duds. I still need to try some new stuff anyways. Kinda excited now. It's like I just bombed myself!!! Here's the link if anyone else wants to get it.
http://www.2guyscigars.com/Cigars-Cigar-Authority-Care-Package/

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
$50

It’s worth it for me because of the coffee and LE EZ sticks. Their coffees have been the best I’ve had and of course the cigars are phenomenal.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
Well shit. Guess you sold me - will have to look into them a bit more, I’m sitting on one that was gifted to me but I better fire it up here soon.