What's new

Law, Order & Torano 1959

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Law & Order is one of my favorite shows. So I selcted the Torano 1959 to relax and enjoy the show. The stick was dark brown, with slight veins and a silver band. Gorman and his partner were searching for a killer of a sexton of a church named Kevin. I lit the stick the draw was great and immediatley I tasted coffee and cedar with some woodsy undertones. HMMMMMM. As the partners raced across the city looking for clues, I looked at the stick. It was burning well, the ash was gray white and the flavors were great. By the time they found Kevin dead in a Queens apartment, the spice hit my tongue like a ton of bricks. I was about 1/2 way through the stick. I mean a ton of spice. The spice became the dominate flavor but the coffee and cedar was very close behind. The story had a twist that involved the infidelity of a Priest. It turned out that the Priest killed Kevin to protect the truth about his infidelity. The final 1/3 of the cigar was so complex that I could not determine the flavor but it left a wonderful taste on my lips, tongue and a coffee palate.
The Law and Order episode was a good one but this Torano will have to be smoked again. I would like to evaluate that final third. Anyone ever tried one of these. They are very good.:eyebrow:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
The 1959 is a good all around stick, the whole line is one that I think most people overlook and the 1916 is a great Med body stick as well. Worth a try for sure and if you get a chance try one of the Tribute 2008's that just came out. CT dosn't do LE very often, and it's worth it when they do.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The 1959 is a good all around stick, the whole line is one that I think most people overlook and the 1916 is a great Med body stick as well. Worth a try for sure and if you get a chance try one of the Tribute 2008's that just came out. CT dosn't do LE very often, and it's worth it when they do.
thanks Mitch, I tried a Tribute 08 after you mentioned it in another thread and immediatley ran down to my B&M and bought a few. they are very good.