What's new

Layoff

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Allen so sorry to hear this. Good Luck though in your search for another job and don't let the Bastards get you down!!

Though sorry I can't wish death to Winnie the Pooh. I'm still a huge Winnie the Pooh Fan here. But hell I can boycot Disneyland for you. NP here since no kiddies yet. LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Allen, I know how you feel. The good thing is, unemployment in California ALMOST makes it easy to take a while off searching for a better job.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I can update this thread after four years. I got a job on friday, well by way of graduate school, a masters degree, an elementary teaching credential and another in progress to teach special Ed. I got a job as a HS math teacher. MOved to San Francisco last Decemeber and so glad I did..Both parents dead now, Dad dies in Dec 2008. Everyone else is fine. I"m great...And i'm smoking again, to the disdain of my doctor and friends. Oh, and I got a Harley!, so life is good....;-p

How are you guys?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah, right on man! Good for you going back to school and major props for getting into Special Ed! Oh, love the Harley too... :)

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Very cool, especially considering the hiring trends these days. Good for you bro!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Well, I can update this thread after four years. I got a job on friday, well by way of graduate school, a masters degree, an elementary teaching credential and another in progress to teach special Ed. I got a job as a HS math teacher. MOved to San Francisco last Decemeber and so glad I did..Both parents dead now, Dad dies in Dec 2008. Everyone else is fine. I"m great...And i'm smoking again, to the disdain of my doctor and friends. Oh, and I got a Harley!, so life is good....;-p

How are you guys?
How in the hell are you Allan???!!!! Long time no hear. I have 2 Harley's now, lost my Dad, Mom, and wife since I last heard from you.
Hope life is good and hope to see you around here for awhile again!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0

How are you guys?
Welcome back man!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome back dude. Sorry for your losses but glad to see you land on your feet.