What's new

LCDH in Grand Cayman VS. Cancun

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going on a cruise to both locations shortly. Cozumel first, should I wait to Grand Cayman to spend my money or a spend a little in both spots?

In case I missed it, which has a better selection?

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I'm going on a cruise to both locations shortly. Cozumel first, should I wait to Grand Cayman to spend my money or a spend a little in both spots?

In case I missed it, which has a better selection?
I haven't been to the Cozumel location, but from what I have read the one in Grand Cayman has better prices. Grand Cayman also sells a decent variety of singles, most in the $15-$30 dollar range. I felt pretty comfortable and didn't feel pressured at all. They also had some 3 and 5ers if you want those. I would definitely go back if I had the chance. But, you have to make sure you know where it is located. If you ask for LCDH at the info desk at the port they will direct you to other stores that are not LCDH but are shops affiliated with the port. I kind of knew where it was, but asked anyway, and they tried to send me to a different shop in the port complex.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just been to both and IMHO I prefer the LCDH in Grand Cayman . The guy that runs the place (Wallace?) is very knowledgeable and he keeps a large selection of cigars including some HTF sticks and as was stated in an earlier post he sells them as singles. They also have a nice area to where you can enjoy a cigar and good conversation. If you are not paying attention you will walk right by the place, however there is a large Del Sol store right next to it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Grand Cayman I got a box of Boli GM's last Feb for $130. For a box of 10, not bad at all when they were selling singles for $20.