What's new

Leaf Deals

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nicaragua Jalapa Rosado Wrapper stock back up!

Ordered two lbs of them, been stuck in customs for 5 days, hopefully it is just because of the Canada day long weekend (your 4th of July equivalent). Can’t wait to try em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be ordering some soon. Dissapointed on my sample of Brazilian Cubra. Small leaf and lots of holes

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be ordering some soon. Dissapointed on my sample of Brazilian Cubra. Small leaf and lots of holes

Did you get the wrapper or the filler? I found the Viso filler was in better shape than the wrapper and have been using that to wrap. Color isn’t as consistent but the leaf is in better shape. Same goes for the San andres I got on my last order

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the wrapper or the filler? I found the Viso filler was in better shape than the wrapper and have been using that to wrap. Color isn’t as consistent but the leaf is in better shape. Same goes for the San andres I got on my last order
Wrapper. Just a 1/4 but still dissapointed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrapper. Just a 1/4 but still dissapointed.

Yeah I’d be too. Like I said I got a sample of that and the MSA wrapper and the fillers and found the filler in better shape. It takes a little work but you should get a decent amount of wrapper quality leaf in the filler.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New wrappers at LO. Honduran Conerico Seco and Viso. It’s a Connecticut see grown in the Jamastran Valley. Color looks inconsistent. Going to order a 1/4 of each and see how it is.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New wrappers at LO. Honduran Conerico Seco and Viso. It’s a Connecticut see grown in the Jamastran Valley. Color looks inconsistent. Going to order a 1/4 of each and see how it is.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll try to hold off until you've eyeballed your samples up-close like.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I ordered from both the main leaf suppliers for the holiday deals. The Ohio vendor quality came in the same as it always does; fast, generous, ready to roll. The CT vendor came in not as expected. I've ordered Dominican binder there several times over the last few years and have grown to expect the leaves to be a certain type, smell, size, bound in hands. The leaf I got almost seems closer to CT Broadleaf in smell, not quite as big at CTBL, but bigger than typical Dominican binder, and not bound. It was also wet, not damp, wet. The wrapper sample I ordered was also sopping wet. Ths wrapper I separated out and dried for a couple hours, then rebagged. The binder had to be separated from the stem as it was growing mold on most of them already.
I know @Marc L always said to prep leaf upon arrival, and I did half my order this time. The filler leaf from the CT vendor was the quality it always is, good to roll.
The crazy part is I typically like to get my binder and wrapper from CT, my fillers from OH. This time OH was better all around.
(Thank you Don, if you happen to read this.)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I ordered from both the main leaf suppliers for the holiday deals. The Ohio vendor quality came in the same as it always does; fast, generous, ready to roll. The CT vendor came in not as expected. I've ordered Dominican binder there several times over the last few years and have grown to expect the leaves to be a certain type, smell, size, bound in hands. The leaf I got almost seems closer to CT Broadleaf in smell, not quite as big at CTBL, but bigger than typical Dominican binder, and not bound. It was also wet, not damp, wet. The wrapper sample I ordered was also sopping wet. Ths wrapper I separated out and dried for a couple hours, then rebadged. The binder had to be separated from the stem as it was growing mold on most of them already.
I know @Marc L always said to prep leaf upon arrival, and I did half my order this time. The filler leaf from the CT vendor was the quality it always is, good to roll.
The crazy part is I typically like to get my binder and wrapper from CT, my fillers from OH. This time OH was better all around.
(Thank you Don, if you happen to read this.)
Ya never know what wacky shiznitz is gonna go down month to month, year to year, with both wlt and lo imh experience. A this point if I get 50% yield on anything, that's a win.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
..bump
Time to take a look see. ..more RENE primings? Los Rios and MEDIO TIEMPO WRAPPERS? C99 seco.