What's new

Leaf Only canceled my order

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yup, had transitioned a lot of my leaf purchasing to them. Placed the order 8/3 and they just now canceled it saying “no AZ sales” which is nowhere on their site and hasn’t been an issue with them and the hundreds of dollars I have spent with them. I am in desperate need of the leaf that I ordered and am screwed if they don’t work with me

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So, you need a mule then?
Made a short term connection with a shop locally that rolls to get me by. Talked further and they have a lawyer involved as their site and payment system was shut down by an AZ representative. This could be a lengthy process so I may need a mule. I was hoping to avoid that as time is my enemy, but I gotta do what I gotta do

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Whole leaf tobacco is an agricultural product because of its unmanufactured state.
This is exactly right and what the rep from AZ is doing is illegal and wrong. We’ll see what their lawyer is able to do. In the meantime, I may need to find some to mule me leaf so I can keep rolling

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ya, I just don't see what team of lawyers is gonna spend 100s of $1000s fighting the Man so 2 or 3 guys can get a few pounds of leaf sent into AZ. Like, I don't see the profit proposition in it. I hope I'm wrong.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm blocked access to that site but as you noted "leaf" probably doesn't qualify as "cigar"

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In the meantime I found a mule and also scored some Jochy Blanco Olor binder and Habano wrapper so I’m pretty pleased at the moment. This may be to my benefit

View attachment 138484
Olor is essential. I use LO O for binders in some of my best blends, and without it they don't work. I'd like to hear how you scored this stuff, if it's possible to share such info.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Olor is essential. I use LO O for binders in some of my best blends, and without it they don't work. I'd like to hear how you scored this stuff, if it's possible to share such info.
A local shop just became the first cigar manufacturer in AZ. I know the owner and helped him set up his rolling operation so he has my back in a pinch