What's new

Learning Curve

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I spent a lot of my misguided youth drinking Austin Nichols wild turkey 101 straight from the bottle. I "located" ( a story that I could tell you in person now that the statue of limitations have run out) a case of it and my buddies and I spent a summer fighting with the kick' chicken'.

As I got older I progressed to various tequillas straight from the bottle. And there was the Bloody Mary kick.

It seems to go in cycles for me. Had a couple of rum and cokes on vacation and a couple of mojitos.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
If you get the top shelf hard alcohols there tends to be less of a problem the next day and hey they taste better too.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Good deal Todd! :thumbsup: Hey, everyone gets to the destination via their own route and in their own time, just glad to hear you made it.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
This technique has carried me all the way through the year.

Every time I drink now, it is straight bourbon or scotch, in moderation...mostly scotch.

I am so glad I stuck with it and got myself accustomed to the sensation of sipping them straight.

I love me some Glenlivet 12yr. :yes:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0

Every time I drink now, it is straight bourbon or scotch, in moderation...mostly scotch.

I am so glad I stuck with it and got myself accustomed to the sensation of sipping them straight.

Nice to see you are coming around.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Excellent news sir. Glad to hear you are a convert.