What's new

Lebron James

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
"I saw LeBron James this morning and asked him for a dollar. He only gave me 75 cents. I was a bit puzzled at first but then I remembered; LeBron never gives you the fourth quarter!" :hammersma

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I can’t stand Labron James. I have been routing against him all season. No because he’s over rated, there is no doubt he is a phenomenal basketball player. There is no doubt in my mind that the Heat will win a good portion of the next 5 NBA championships, and possibly even this year, though I hope not.

I was not a Cleveland Fan, but had no reason to dis-like the either. However the fans in Cleveland, LOVED this guy. Of course Cleveland just could not put together a team that could win a ring, and if he was ever going to get on, he had to leave. He could have shown some class when he did it though. He basically showed his ass to the entire city and in turn the entire country. The way he acts like he is now entitle to a ring, and the way his mom acts like she is entitled to this or that, just shows they have zero class and are just ghetto with money. While he is a great player, I will always route for whoever is playing against him.

Even though Dallas took down my Lakers, I am giving every bit of my love to Dirk, Kidd, and the Mavs to take this one down. BTW the way the Lakers played they deserved to lose and would have been beaten bad by the Heat.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
+1 on all the above comments.

"D" you said it all. You should have seen the way the city treated him. Then you would hear stories about $2500 restaurant bills and a $15 dollar tip after keeping them 2 hours past closing. I mean, this guy is frickin lost!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can't wait for Queen James, Jar Jar Bosh and D Wade (who I actually like as a player) to lose Sunday. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking my talents to the bar.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
If Lebrun had any class he would have brought a couple all stars to Cleveland instead of ditching that city.

I don't like him because one of the last time he played in Boston (Cleveland days), he took his crew out to Capitol grill for a few thousand dollar dinner and shorted the bill and shafted the staff with no tip. It was a huge story here.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lebron should try playing in the NHL since hockey only has 3 periods.

Apple is coming out with a LeBron James iPhone. But it only vibrates because it has no rings.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If Lebrun had any class he would have brought a couple all stars to Cleveland instead of ditching that city.

I don't like him because one of the last time he played in Boston (Cleveland days), he took his crew out to Capitol grill for a few thousand dollar dinner and shorted the bill and shafted the staff with no tip. It was a huge story here.
Seriously? What a douche move

Flyer75

Flyer Faithful
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Conversely, Mark Cuban, after winning the championship, ordered the team a 90k bottle of wine and left a 20k tip!!!!