What's new

Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
This has an entirely different texture/feel on you palate. I love the Nitro, it is almost identical to draught poured.
OK, I think we have some miscommunication here. I'm talking about draught poured. There is a Left Hand Milk Stout on draught around here that I can find fairly regularly. Above posts seem to say that the Nitro version we are talking about can be found on draught as well.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
OK, I think we have some miscommunication here. I'm talking about draught poured. There is a Left Hand Milk Stout on draught around here that I can find fairly regularly. Above posts seem to say that the Nitro version we are talking about can be found on draught as well.
Yes, that is correct my friend!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
"Sixpacks of Milk Stout Nitro will go on sale at liquor stores in Colorado on September 30 for $10 to $11. The silky-textured beer will be for sale in this state only through the rest of year; after that, Left Hand plans to take the beer to all 27 states where it distributes."
Too bad they are missing millions of beer drinkers in CA. Guess I'll have to stick with Young's Dbl Chocolate Stout.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Too bad they are missing millions of beer drinkers in CA. Guess I'll have to stick with Young's Dbl Chocolate Stout.
Have you ever tried Fort Collins Brewing Double Chocolate Stout....much better than Young's in my opinion!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hey man, not a dang thing wrong with that! But I gotta say, you just got me thinking...half and half...wonder how that would taste...