What's new

Left the place in shambles!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, from all the folks who said they'd be there, we ended up as 3 guys sitting around smoking, drinking, and watching 5 big screens! Not a bad night. One of the guys from blowinsmoke and his friend made it all the way from Safford,AZ - long trip for a smoke!

left to right - Justin, AZsteelman, and Sean
View attachment 994

a perfect night to spark up a Padron 1964 Pyramide #534541

wish ya'll could have been there!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Doc, notice it's Randy's glass that is empty. Typical from what I hear.

Randy, all I need is a good reason to visit AZ and would HERF with you boyz. Mrs. Banger & I took a trip to N. Phoenix and Tempe to see a Redskins v Cardinals game the year before AZ was taken from the NFC East. So just need another excuse for me and wife to go.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
:rofl: hey, my scotch glass is on the table next to me and I paid good money to her not to let it run dry! Those guys were drinking some kind of nasty beer...I can't drink that stuff. I kept trying to hit the bottom of the glass, but no to avail!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Headbanger said:
Doc, notice it's Randy's glass that is empty. Typical from what I hear.

Randy, all I need is a good reason to visit AZ and would HERF with you boyz. Mrs. Banger & I took a trip to N. Phoenix and Tempe to see a Redskins v Cardinals game the year before AZ was taken from the NFC East. So just need another excuse for me and wife to go.

Yea...from what I hear AZ likes to have a good time. Can't fault him for that. :smokingco

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Looks like a good time was had by the 3 Stooges! Hehehe...I keeeeed, I keeeeed :hysterica

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:rofl: hey, my scotch glass is on the table next to me and I paid good money to her not to let it run dry! Those guys were drinking some kind of nasty beer...I can't drink that stuff. I kept trying to hit the bottom of the glass, but no to avail!
Imagine my surprise to see this photo over here after all this time!
For the record, I'm a Guinness man and my buddy Justin was all about Bass Ale that night.... "some kinda nasty beer" :hammersma :rofl:
Catch ya tomorrow, Randy!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Séamas;173933 said:
It looks like Seán is drinking either a stout or a porter.

My kind of man.
You know it... just watch out when you get too many of the Irish together with all that beer!!
And I will say that it took me TOO long to signup and start in with you fellas.
And yeah, I tend to be pretty busy.... :pimp2: