What's new

legends:

You have been suspended from making any new posts or sending any private messages until 12/01/07 06:55 AM. The reason for this was:

In reply to:

In reply to:

since we are always hyping Jerry Gray, what about other former players?

I'd think Britt Hager would be a great LB coach. John Hagy a great DB coach. Where are they now?

Per the Posting Guidelines
While their professional responsibilities and performance are fair game for discussion, posting that any coach on our staff should be fired or suggesting replacements for any coach on our staff is not appropriate.

Ken Hackemack can coach the d line. I love this idea.
My suspendable comment is bolded.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
I told her I wanted her to verify my renewal date. if she does, I'll inform her I won't be renewing when my sponsorship lapses.

That's the weakest fucking bannination I have ever seen. I don't understand the obsessive need for thought control over there.

The sad thing about my post as that I forgot to put the rolleyes thing as an indication that I was being sarcastic. I pm'ed that to here after I saw her pm but never got a reply from her. I just figured I'd spend the week lurking, which in light of all the crap on the football board, has actually been kind of nice.

Here's something screwy. I don't know why but I was reading a post and wondered whether I could post. I hadn't tried because I read the PM on Saturday before I ever tried a post.

Well, it let me. I deleted the post but I gotta wonder if there's some kind of weird test going on here. I could just see Katie doing some stupid shit like this.

I never did find out how she found my "other" user name last year. Loopy told me that the only way they could do that is an ISP sweep which he said they never do.

jwa44

After the cigar, honey!
That site blows. Katie is far too much of a control freak to own an interactive web-site based on sharing of differing opinions.