What's new

Less "Discussed" Brands

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
"I hear Diplomaticos are also very good but I've yet to have one."
You heard right. The 3,4, and 6 were excellent,sadly gone now.
The #2 is a lovely stick,shortbread and barley,sweet floral aromas ,rich but not strong..........

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
"Non Plus, to me it tastes like smoking a wet stale potato chip (the most unique flavor of any habano)."
Yeah, THAT will get people to buy another box.I cannot think you got hold of a well kept stick,and we all know about judging a marca based on one cigar.:wtf:
Sancho Non Plus have a creamy/salty balance,leather and earth,I have tasted nuances of cumin,green pepper,mandarin orange.:cool:

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
"Non Plus, to me it tastes like smoking a wet stale potato chip (the most unique flavor of any habano)."
Yeah, THAT will get people to buy another box.I cannot think you got hold of a well kept stick,and we all know about judging a marca based on one cigar.:wtf:
Sancho Non Plus have a creamy/salty balance,leather and earth,I have tasted nuances of cumin,green pepper,mandarin orange.:cool:
I can agree 100% on not judging based on very few examples. I however have smoked many examples molinos, non plus, beli, cg. All gifted from people with decades more experience than I. I smoke what I like and don't judge others for smoking what they like. Peace brother.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"I hear Diplomaticos are also very good but I've yet to have one."
You heard right. The 3,4, and 6 were excellent,sadly gone now.
The #2 is a lovely stick,shortbread and barley,sweet floral aromas ,rich but not strong..........
Sounds like I need to make some room and hit that button that makes my bank account get smaller.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I recommend as others have buying samplers. I bought a torpedo sampler and got to try five Diplomaticos #2, Upmann #2, and Vegas Robaina Unicos, all of which were excellent. I also tried a petit corona sampler which turned me on to Trinidad Reyes. Just bought a box of these and can't wait to try one on vacation next week.