What's new

Lesser Known Gems

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I like where this is going. But no mention of El Titan de Bronze Redemption? or the Regius White label?

Those are two I think highly of. ETdB Redemption in Maduro is great, and the Regius is oily and puts out heavy, thick smoke but has some great nutty and sweet tobacco flavors.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
There is a local shop here in SD that turned me on to them: Racine and Laramie. I think they'll ship to you. If you call them, ask for David and tell him that Sean from "Hamilton's" sent you.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cigar Factory New Orleans. They can be ordered online.
Pretty cool shop but I didn't care for the cigars. That was a few years ago and maybe I got a sub par stick.
I saw that CFNO has come out with a few different lines now besides their plantation. I may have to order some of the Cameroon wrapper.

Last edited:

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I haven't seen PDR mentioned yet and I am a big fan of them, especially the Capa lines, Maduro and Habano. They are priced great too, which always helps. I will 2nd the RomaCraft and Curivari picks as well, great sticks in a great price range.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I never thought of PDR as lesser known... But I guess it is all a matter of perception.

The Capas and the small batch are great. Also the FyR... The Maduro is awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
A couple from Atlantic Cigar to add to the list. .. La Tribu, which is a peppery medium bodied smoke with exceptional flavor and Atlantic Don Pepin Exclusive Ltd toro, which is a solid blend that is well priced and everything you would expect from Pepin.

These don't get much attention, but both are fantastic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2