What's new

Let the GAMES begin, Tahoe build

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Many of you know me for building humidors. That's what I do for fun. This is what I do for a living. I build custom car audio and full customization of cars and trucks. This 98' Tahoe is going to be our next demo vehicle. It has a 2 inch body drop, 4 link rear suspension, narrowed rear axle to accomidate 26X12 rear wheels, full custom front suspension and to top it all off, a 1959 Impala dash. Like Budwiser says "HERE WE GO!"

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Right now we are probably going to use Massive Audio. We build their factory cars including the one they just displayed at the CES convention in Las Vegas. I've known pretty much everyone there for years and built several cars for them. The deck will most likely be the new Pioneer AVIC 130bt. It's about the most advanced head unit around by far. The system will have 3 10" subs. I couldn't even begin to explain the boxes, I'll just have to build it to show you. A lot of the interior will be carbon fiber and paint. Here's a couple pics of the CES car we built.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Inn this case, a radical look and quality sound. I wish I could draw better. I can see it complete in my head but it'll look like stick figures on paper.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Keep us updated with pics thru the build. Judging from the last pic you have built discreet and with class so I am exited to see the progress.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When we build a vehicle like this, we look for sponsors. One way we do this is by having a rendering done as well as create a letter of intention. Here's our rendering.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
My dad used to own a couple custom sound shops in L.A. I remember him getting cars ready for Vegas shows. Fun stuff. I loved hanging around the shops.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When building a vehicle like this, getting sponsors can be a big help. To get their interest you need a rendering and a letter of intent. Here is our rendering of the Tahoe upon completion.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe this will be in the comfort zone.:smokingbo This is an Excursion we use to own as our company truck for shows. A totally different direction:thumbsup:
This thing was very difficult to transport and to store so we sold it. A lowered vehicle is much more user friendly. In addition, in 2 years of owning it, we were pulled over over 100 times and ran over 4 cars. What was great though, it was totally street legal. Our response to the officers harassing us was.....:grinFU: