What's new

lets buy something

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Ay, no ha que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval, es mas bello vivir cantando.

i'd be down just for the sake of keeping the purpose of this room alive....its been too damn long since we've bought something.

lets make it interesting though, something aged, regional, or extra special...

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
lets make it interesting though, something aged, regional, or extra special...
I agree. however, since I've been forced into exile I cannot partake in intact purchases...directly. so I'm stuck in a rebanded prison for the time being.

speaking of something special -- this does not leave this room -- I'm working on getting taboada to make me some escobars. but that is going to be a long term project. okay, I've said enough.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
we should have a new guy joining us soon. we need to do this for the new guys.

oh and we won't be hearing from scott until monday as he's getting hammered at the byron nelson...bastard.

I agree. however, since I've been forced into exile I cannot partake in intact purchases...directly. so I'm stuck in a rebanded prison for the time being.

speaking of something special -- this does not leave this room -- I'm working on getting taboada to make me some escobars. but that is going to be a long term project. okay, I've said enough.

Keep me posted on this!

Rutkus

Newb Puke
at sane prices? i'd love to buy a whole wheel of salmones or dom perignons...whats an escudo?

Rutkus

Newb Puke
aah, wasn't reading right, i was in pipe mode.... sounds like a sweet cigar though can't wait to hear more if/when it materializes.

Unfortunately....as much as I regret to say this...."I'm Out"...I have been and will be on a serious habanos buying freeze for awhile. My cabinet is taking this almost as hard as I have. Thank God for Don Pepin and Tat's!

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
the idea of buying a cigar originally developed/sold for Pablo F'ing Escobar makes me moist.

oh. back from the byron now. another weekend that probably aged me an entire decade.