What's new

Let's call it a re-introduction

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I've enjoyed cigars for a lot of years but not nearly as frequently over the last few years. I've also been a member of several cigar forums over the years (using the same screen name) and actually got my start many years ago way back on the old JR cigar board if anyone remembers that one. Yeah, that was a long time ago!.
As happens at times, life throws curveballs and as things change so do our interests. But now, it's a few years down the road, life is slowing down and I'm easing into retirement beginning in November. That slow down has allowed me to have some down time and refocus on things I enjoy. I gave away a lot of cigars but kept one well-maintained cooler in the basement with a few of my old favorites. I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing what's changed and what is new in the cigar world.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome back to the madness :smuggrin:

What crusty goodies do you have in that cooler.
Well, as I recall there are Fuentes ( Chateau and Short Story I think), Excalibur, a couple Ashtons, Montecristo of various sizes but all are regular Monte blend. Mayorga cigars used to be a big thing when Martin Mayorga was getting started and there are still a few of those in maduro. Cubans, not so many but some Monte, and ERDM Choix Supreme, a personal favorite. Nice variety of my old favorites.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well, as I recall there are Fuentes ( Chateau and Short Story I think), Excalibur, a couple Ashtons, Montecristo of various sizes but all are regular Monte blend. Mayorga cigars used to be a big thing when Martin Mayorga was getting started and there are still a few of those in maduro. Cubans, not so many but some Monte, and ERDM Choix Supreme, a personal favorite. Nice variety of my old favorites.

Sounds like you've kept a good core of smokes in the cooler.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Welcome back from the great State of Texas.... well we think it is great...others maybe not, but who cares... Welcome back!!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Congrats on the upcoming retirement! Sounds like perfect timing to get back into this addiction, er I mean hobby. Welcome back from WA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone. It's sure easy to see things haven't changed in that regard.