What's new

Lets get it on...

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
No, I am not talking about all of the trash talking going on in the trash can.
I am talking about what the guy says at the begining of MXC (MOST EXTREME CHALLENGE)

I love that show, thecommentary is great and the stuff people do is far too funny.

Anybody here watch this show?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Whew! For a second there I thought you were startin' to sing in your deep voice....lol!!!

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My friends and I used to watch this all the time. Funny commentary and the names of the games are sweet! Sinkers and Floaters always provides some good painful eliminations of the day....

Thu, January 27 @ 11:00 PM
"Adult Entertainment vs. Home Improvement" - We pit the hard-working Home Improvement industry against the even harder-working Adult Entertainment profession, plus a very special musical competition featuring the brutally honest Elimination Idol judges. Games included: ROTATING SURFBOARD OF DEATH, DASH TO DEATH, DOPE ON A ROPE, and ELIMINATION IDOL.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I watched a ton of it when I was in Japan and Europe. The stuff they show is just a little part of like this huge show called takeshi's castle or something I think. The best ones are where they ride insane shit like snowmobiles and weird motorcycles up a very steep, muddy hill in costumes. That and the one where 20 Japanese guys sit on a giant log and slide down a hill on it. That one always makes me laugh.

TYLER