What's new

Let's see what the brothers look like!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks brother. He's a pure bred American Pit. Scares ignorant people to death. The kids in the neighborhood ride him around and split their ice cream cones with him in the summer!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thanks brother. He's a pure bred American Pit. Scares ignorant people to death. The kids in the neighborhood ride him around and split their ice cream cones with him in the summer!
About 100 years ago + the American Pit had another name................The Nursemaid Dog..............
Families would seek out this breed because of how good they were with children. The nickname was because the family dog would watch over the children when an adult wasn't around

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just what I was expecting to see in here, a bunch of ugly dudes.

I would contribute but the only picture I have is in the Tattoo section and I don't think it will let me double post the picture here.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Just what I was expecting to see in here, a bunch of ugly dudes.

I would contribute but the only picture I have is in the Tattoo section and I don't think it will let me double post the picture here.
Well, a bunch of ugly dudes, and some beautiful women that we've managed to fool into hanging out with us! 😉