What's new

Let's see what the brothers look like!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
In my 20s when I was in grad school I had two in my left and one in my right. Oddly enough, now that I am in my mid 40s, I kinda miss them. I think I miss the reactions from people...

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I took the second one out of my left and the one out of the right shortly before I turned 30 (and entered the corporate world). Then I got rid of the one in the left a while later. It's been out for so long that I can't imagine it being back in again.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
In my 20s when I was in grad school I had two in my left and one in my right. Oddly enough, now that I am in my mid 40s, I kinda miss them. I think I miss the reactions from people...
Got mine in my early thirties. Still have both.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had both my ears gauged to a 0. Took them out about a year ago. My ears are back to normal. Still pierced but I don't wear anything.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Had both mine when I was younger. The left side is still open. I occasionally stick A hoop in to impress my daughter.
That's not a bad idea. Although my daughter just turned four a few weeks ago and isn't impressed by very much (she tells us so). But, when she is ready to start dating (in another 36 years) I will get my ears pierced again to embarrass her into not bringing boys home again.

Good call, brother!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I was looking for this thread to bump it for some of the new guys.

Found it, realized I never posted a pic.

Very flattering pic of me chomping on a tooth pick while I was "under the weather" last weekend.

Hope we get some new dudes posting!