What's new

Lets See Your Coffee Mug

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Ok well I know we have quite a few brothers who are big coffee drinkers. So lets see that mug that you start your day off with. I'll go first.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hardcore, I'll pick you one up next year...VT is only about an hour away from Albany I believe, the only problem is I don't have a car currently (the freshman thing). So next year, I'll go pick one up and send it to you

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks man next time im at a trade show i will try and get you one.:tiphat:
Sweet man!
Hardcore, I'll pick you one up next year...VT is only about an hour away from Albany I believe, the only problem is I don't have a car currently (the freshman thing). So next year, I'll go pick one up and send it to you
Cool thanks bro!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Well I don't have any pics of my mug, I use it at work so I'll try to take some if I can remember tomorrow and post them. It was a Christmas present from the wife and son...has pic of my son on it. Used to use just a metal camping cup :grin:.

Dan

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well I don't have any pics of my mug, I use it at work so I'll try to take some if I can remember tomorrow and post them. It was a Christmas present from the wife and son...has pic of my son on it. Used to use just a metal camping cup :grin:.

Dan
Cool man!

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I am at work so can't take pics of my ceramic mug, but searched the web and here's a pic of the same mug, as well as one I just took of my travel mug I bring to work:

and this is the travel mug I'd like to get:

Last edited: