What's new

Lets See Your Rare Cigars

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I assure you those Cuaba's did exist unless La Casa del Habano in Garza Garcia is selling fakes.

You are right on the Cohiba box though, that is not the right box, my bad. The 40th came in a Elie Bleu humidor and I only bought two from a dealer in London ($$$$'s), well spotted. iirc they were approximately a Churchill size,
gotcha... i'm assuming you meant Cuaba Piramides 2008 not Cuaba Piezas 2009. ain't no such thing.

and yeah... the cohiba 40th was the behike. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assure you those Cuaba's did exist unless La Casa del Habano in Garza Garcia is selling fakes.

You are right on the Cohiba box though, that is not the right box, my bad. The 40th came in a Elie Bleu humidor and I only bought two from a dealer in London ($$$$'s), well spotted. iirc they were approximately a Churchill size,
gotcha... i'm assuming you meant Cuaba Piramides 2008 not Cuaba Piezas 2009. ain't no such thing.

LOL This just shows what a gringo I am! That Cuaba Box is covered on the sides with a large label so you cannot see the size and I thought "Piezos" on the front of the box was the size. Yes they are in fact Piramides and I now know "Piezos" means "pieces" as in 10 pieces, a box of ten. [embarassed].

Thank you for your help sir!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere but I couldn't find it...

So let's see your rare cigars. The ones you've scoured the earth for. The ones that, against your better judgement, you probably paid to much for but just had to have. Here's mine. They've been hiding in my coolerdor, never to see the light of day for fear that I might get drunk and think "Hey, now would be a good time to smoke these."

Well I guess it is what do you consider Rare? There will be cigars that some call rare and the guy next you has 50. I have 2 Tat Porktendrloins left and 1 Tat Pork Chop. You an not buy them in a store anywhere, if you have not been smoking long what you think is rare is just last years regular release.....just saying.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere but I couldn't find it...

So let's see your rare cigars. The ones you've scoured the earth for. The ones that, against your better judgement, you probably paid to much for but just had to have. Here's mine. They've been hiding in my coolerdor, never to see the light of day for fear that I might get drunk and think "Hey, now would be a good time to smoke these."

Well I guess it is what do you consider Rare? There will be cigars that some call rare and the guy next you has 50. I have 2 Tat Porktendrloins left and 1 Tat Pork Chop. You an not buy them in a store anywhere, if you have not been smoking long what you think is rare is just last years regular release.....just saying.
I too have a pork tenderloin, thought about smoking it yesterday, I just couldn't do it.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Rare is just a function of everyone's individual humidors I think.

Just post what you have that is rare to you. Who cares if someone else thinks it's rare? Guaranteed that there are people out there who can comment on how "non-rare" people's posts here are because they have more. But there is always someone with more.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0

LOL This just shows what a gringo I am! That Cuaba Box is covered on the sides with a large label so you cannot see the size and I thought "Piezos" on the front of the box was the size. Yes they are in fact Piramides and I now know "Piezos" means "pieces" as in 10 pieces, a box of ten. [embarassed].

Thank you for your help sir!
Right... You had me :wtf: But now it's all good :thumbsup:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Rare is just a function of everyone's individual humidors I think.

Just post what you have that is rare to you. Who cares if someone else thinks it's rare
? Guaranteed that there are people out there who can comment on how "non-rare" people's posts here are because they have more. But there is always someone with more.
Couldnt agree more with this.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I don't have many rare cigars, but I have some expensive cigars...not all of which are as good as my $6 smokes :)

I like the photos though. LP A's are about as rare as nc cigars get. Nice!