What's new

Let's Talk Illusione....

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So guys, I think it is fair to say that we all generally like the Illusione Original Documents line, yes? (88, CG:4, 68, 888, etc...). The problem is I don't think they get enough love because the line isn't constantly being updated and there aren't a ton of limited releases to hunt down.

I'm sitting here enjoying an ~88~ and man am I impressed. Sweet spice, rich oaky vanilla, black cherry and so much more. I paired it with some Rwandan coffee from thejavaman that has some great dark fruit notes that really compliment the blend.

This line deserves some more love. Smoke an Illusione today, for your palate's sake.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
All outta the classic lineup :(

but have been sittin on some of the new ulturas just waiting for right moment.

will put the flame to one on the drivehome tonite then.

Thanks for the inspiration bro

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Always smoke a lot of mk's. Will be a sad day when I run out of 07's. While they may not get a lot of love here where a lot of it is all hype driven I have at least a few friends who consider it there go to brand and when down to only 2 or 3 sizes left in their stock they start to panic.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I've never had an Illusione that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. I'm glad you enjoyed the java too, Ryan - that sounds like a great pairing!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The problem is I don't think they get enough love because the line isn't constantly being updated and there aren't a ton of limited releases to hunt down.
I don't disagree, but I had to chuckle.....there is not infrequent bitching about continual new releases and LE's in other brands.

If Dion did nothing but put out consistent CG4's from now until my final cigar, I'd be happy. That is just about the closest thing to a perfect cigar for me.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Im still looking for a BM around with any illusiones so I can try a couple different ones to see what I like
new havana.... they have samplers (or used to... haven't been on there in a bit)
Pick up a sampler, then go from there.

I really like the MK, It's a great size and smokes awesome for me. I have not had one in a while, but I know that when I grab one in the cooler it will be as good as the last.
I honestly was not big on the candelas, they were interesting, but just seemed to not be all there for me.

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
new havana.... they have samplers (or used to... haven't been on there in a bit)
Pick up a sampler, then go from there.

I really like the MK, It's a great size and smokes awesome for me. I have not had one in a while, but I know that when I grab one in the cooler it will be as good as the last.
I honestly was not big on the candelas, they were interesting, but just seemed to not be all there for me.

Boom!- http://www.newhavanacigars.com/Illusione_7_90_and_Above_Sampler_p/illusione-7-90-sampler.htm

That'll be my next purchase