What's new

Let's try this once again...

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello, lads and lasses. It's been a long time since I was here. For those new bloods far more informed than I by now: pleasure to meet you. For the few old dogs from back in the day: how've you been? I'll try and come back far more often this time around.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Hello, lads and lasses. It's been a long time since I was here. For those new bloods far more informed than I by now: pleasure to meet you. For the few old dogs from back in the day: how've you been? I'll try and come back far more often this time around.
WAIT! WHAT? WHO! nahhhhhh. it can't be. the moro i knew had long curly hair!!!!! (and could make a helluva salsa!)

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

And Bob... Where the heck were you hiding that? I'm laughing my arse off. xD
Still, that was nothing compared to the amount of hair I had back when I joined this place.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@Moro welcome back Bro , time for u to head back to San Deigo to party down ..... lol (if u remember that last party) :finger:
Hahahaha! Oh, yeah, I remember... Bits and pieces. xD But if you drink Stagg, you've to be ready to pay the piper.
"Don't call it a comeback!"
"I've been here for years!" Awesome sparring song, mate.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So what's going on with you now man? Weren't you in University or something when you were last on here? Still in Mex City?
And let us not forget, what you smokin lately?!

Is Hillbilly Herf happening next year guys? How you feel about coming up to Tennessee man? We'll try to keep the banjo music to a minimum.... ;)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So what's going on with you now man? Weren't you in University or something when you were last on here? Still in Mex City?

Is Hillbilly Herf happening next year guys? How you feel about coming up to Tennessee man? We'll try to keep the banjo music to a minimum.... ;)
Jeremy, in this one post, you have reached your allowable question limit for the week. :sneaky:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

I was, but then again I went away from the forums somewhere between 2009 and 2010. Tried to come back around for a while and well, it proved itself to be difficult with new schedules. Finished that, went into work at a large advertising agency in the strategic planning department, and, eventually, decided I enjoyed much more to teach —been doing just that the last three years, already: martial arts to people going from 3 to 40 y.o. Still live in Mexico City (born, raised, and will likely stay). And I smoke so much less than before; when I do, I usually go for my old favourites: Partagás Serie D No. 4, Bolívar Petit Coronas, Montecristo No. 4, Tatuaje Havana Cazadores, La Riqueza No. 1 Londsdale, couple of Arturo Fuente singles... Mostly CCs, though; they're simpler to get than good non-CCs here.
As for a herf... My location will usually complicate everything. In time, I usually can make it to a couple that aren't too far away, and will always be the welcoming committee for any brother with a thirst for tequila.