What's new

Let's vHerf - now!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Baby is great, mom has a bit of postpartum depression but is pulling thorough. I’ve been trying to help her more with the boys lately.
I can't imagine what it must be like to ensure PPD. I get weird after putting my kid to bed sometimes. Like I seriously want to go wake him up because I miss him. And when I fold his little Star Wars underwear I get a little misty-eyed.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can't imagine what it must be like to ensure PPD. I get weird after putting my kid to bed sometimes. Like I seriously want to go wake him up because I miss him. And when I fold his little Star Wars underwear I get a little misty-eyed.
Same here

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Same here
Dont get divorced, it is way way worse, especially when they cry and reach back for you at handoff

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
To finish what I was about to say before the iPad died, I once saw a one-armed man smoking crack in Murfreesboro. Western Tennessee is just as fucked up as eastern Tennessee

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have to go in for a bit but may get on later. My 4 year old is having trouble sleeping and wants me to read to him.