What's new

LFD La Nox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just smoked my first LFD La Nox!
Its the most expensive cigar I've smoked to date.

I seriously thought that aficionados were full of it when describing cigar flavors as with the cheap cigars I normally smoke they all taste about the same to me, but this La Nox definitely changed my outlook on cigar flavors.

The draw was tighter than I would have liked but I can totally appreciate the complexity of flavors that were running through this stick.

Im starting to think maybe I should smoke less so I can afford fewer premium cigars!

The abundance of deep dark chocolate and coffee flavors in the La Nox completely blew me away!

Cant wait to buy another one!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I just smoked my first LFD La Nox!
Its the most expensive cigar I've smoked to date.

I seriously thought that aficionados were full of it when describing cigar flavors as with the cheap cigars I normally smoke they all taste about the same to me, but this La Nox definitely changed my outlook on cigar flavors.

The draw was tighter than I would have liked but I can totally appreciate the complexity of flavors that were running through this stick.

Im starting to think maybe I should smoke less so I can afford fewer premium cigars!

The abundance of deep dark chocolate and coffee flavors in the La Nox completely blew me away!

Cant wait to buy another one!
Welcome to the slope! :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Been a few since I've smoked one of these, but I definitely remember them being pretty damn tasty. I do second the suggestion of the La Careme though, for comparison's sake and a little cheaper.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
What would be a good intro cigar to habanos?
There are many good options in Habanos but if you are new to Habanos I would try something that doesn’t need much aging to be good.

I would recommend Ramon Allones- Superiores

Another good one young is
Punch 48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Don't start with the expensive stuff... try the small versions rascc, huhc, plpc, el principe, monte 4. Those will lead you into a marca you enjoy for not a lot of coin.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I don't that a person asking for in introduction is going to know all those abbreviations, dude. I don't even know the rascc.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Don't start with the expensive stuff... try the small versions rascc, huhc, plpc, el principe, monte 4. Those will lead you into a marca you enjoy for not a lot of coin.
I don't that a person asking for in introduction is going to know all those abbreviations, dude. I don't even know the rascc.
I agree with Hoppy - great place to start out!

Good observation, VeLoRoK and great thread to link to, Joe. That thread is a great one to keep in your back pocket!

For the sake of this particular thread, Hoppy's recommendations are:
  • RASCC = Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
  • HUHC = H.Upmann Half Corona
  • PLPC = Por Larranaga Petit Corona
  • El Principe = San Cristobal (De La Habana) El Principe
  • Monte 4 = Montecristo No. 4

Teamwork makes the dream work! (y)

Last edited: