What's new

LFD Mysterio

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Picked up a box of 5 from my local B&M. Some of the most gorgeus cigars I have seen. I don't know if I will ever be able to smoke em. Will save for special occasions- 15th wedding and 40th birthday in November- that's 2!

I love the Ligero line (double and Limitado) from LFD and am hoping these are at least as good.

Anybody tried one?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I always see 'em when I go to my B&M, but I can't afford to buy all five. Every time I see them I'm really tempted to buy, tho.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I always see 'em when I go to my B&M, but I can't afford to buy all five. Every time I see them I'm really tempted to buy, tho.
I have ben trying to get them to sell me one to try over the last month or so. They did not ant to break up the box. Well I finally gave in with my discount anou $68 for the five.

They also had an LFD Culebra that I had to pick up.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have ben trying to get them to sell me one to try over the last month or so. They did not ant to break up the box. Well I finally gave in with my discount anou $68 for the five.

They also had an LFD Culebra that I had to pick up.
mmmmm, I've seen those culebras on the internet before, but I'll have to check my b&m! The only culebra I ever had was one of those Drew Estate Medusas. That was like 3 years ago, and I'm pretty sure I still have one of the cigars from it buried under a pile of other somewhat mediocre cigars.

TYLER

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
i'm not a big perfecto fan, but this is a pretty nice looking gar with the maduro tips, and the big gauge, it begs to be smoked...i liked the one i had it was a very strong, but smokable, not like the litto gomez line that just kicks my ass...a must try NC :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've had a couple and they are very good. I prefer the LG though. Very pretty cigar it took me a week before I broke the set up and it was worth it. I wonder what the other 3 will do with some age, any input would be great? I've never seen the culebra nor ever smoked one, anyone got a pic?

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had a couple of them now. So far they are a little disappointing. Not nearly as full flavored as most other LFD stuff, although not a bad stick, just not what I was expecting. A bit on the dry side, especially the finish, and not as complex as I was hoping for either. Definitely a very beautiful cigar! I'll let the others rest awhile & try again.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm glad that more people are discussing non-cubans on this board lately. I still like smoking them, but a lot of people on here are cuban only smokers.

I've had the chizel before and it was good, but this one sounds harder to get.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I've had a couple of them now. So far they are a little disappointing. Not nearly as full flavored as most other LFD stuff, although not a bad stick, just not what I was expecting. A bit on the dry side, especially the finish, and not as complex as I was hoping for either. Definitely a very beautiful cigar! I'll let the others rest awhile & try again.
I will still need to try one I do like the LFD line a lot. But thanks for the feedback.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I have seen these but haven't picked them up do to the price. I love a good perfecto though. I guess if I had a choice I would go towards the La Aurora

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Picked up a box of 5 from my local B&M. Some of the most gorgeus cigars I have seen. I don't know if I will ever be able to smoke em. Will save for special occasions- 15th wedding and 40th birthday in November- that's 2!
I would feel terrible if you had an aneurysm from trying to think of 3 other occasions, so allow my input... 3 for goin' fer's birthday, 4 cause goin' is such a cool guy and 5 since I am sending the others to him, it won't be anymore for shipping so might as well make it 3! :nodlaugh: