What's new

LFD Mystery

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is the Mystery (Lonsdale - 6 1/2 X 44). Jack Schwartz is having an event of Friday and picked up a box when they came through the door.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I thought you were only allowed a (5) pack when you purchased a box... not a whole box.

You may have got lucky...

I also think they are giving away a trip to the DR as part of their promotion this year so you should ask about that as well.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
They had a few full boxes that came in and just grabbed one...thought I'd give it a blind shot.
There are very few cigars that Litto makes that I don't like, so I'm sure you did well... I'm jealous.

Plus that size is kick ass, when are you gonna smoke one?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I thought you were only allowed a (5) pack when you purchased a box... not a whole box.

You may have got lucky...

I also think they are giving away a trip to the DR as part of their promotion this year so you should ask about that as well.
I thought the same - did not know you could buy a box. I've got 2 coming to me next weekend and I'm very excited as I hear they are amazing.

I've also heard the DR trip promotion. Apparently every event they have this year will have one Grand Prize winner. Each Grand Prize winner will go into a raffle with 1 receiving a free trip to spend a few days with Litto in DR.