What's new

libations whilst puffing

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I was at work, and I had taken 1 of my 5 vegas Series A in with me to smoke when I was on break/done. I grabbed a glass of Dr. Pepper when I stepped out of the break room. I was sitting outside enjoying my smoke when I took a drink of said Dr pepper and it was like WOW!!!! So i took a drink and then a puff and WOW again...It was like I was smoking 2 or 3 diff cigars..No drink and the 5 vegas was good tasted really good...A drink after a puff and chocolate was definitely there..A drink before a puff and chocolatey..nutty...very prominently.I was blown away..Must be the no0bness I know but hey its all good..So I tried it with a cusano 18. No difference.. But with the graycliffe from my sampler same thing.New flavors. Heard root beer had same effect so one nite I whipped out a 5 vegas series A again and lo and behold...nuffin lol...no diff whatsoever..in fact it kinda degraded my smoking experience that nite :dunno: ..So...what I am looking for is suggestions...thots...comments from others on what they enjoy whilst smoking...Both for the "light side" as well as the "dark side"..insert Luuuuke I am your father in best darth vader impersonation here lol....thank you...len

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Pretty much Diet Coke is the only soda I drink while smoking a cigar. And yes, with some it actually accentuates the tastes for me. Beyond that it's either Scotch, Bourbon, even a vodka martini now and then.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Blackdog Coffee - Indian Mysore Nuggests in the morning with a Trini fundidore. Might as well end the day thee cause it don't get any better.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
When it's cold, I like to smoke with coffee.

When it's hot, either water or iced tea.

Most other drinks tend to overpower my tastebuds. The worst thing I've done is drink an Energy Drink (Red Bull, Monster, etc) while smoking a cigar. Yeesh, that just tears my mouth up.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Man, different drinks with different cigars. I like vodka with a corojo wrapper, coffee with my morning smoke, scotch or burbon with my afternoon smokes - and water if it's too hot. Diet Coke is good almost any time...

DON'T TRY ONE WITH MILK!!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Yea I would think milk would be a no-no Randy :rofl:

I've been mainly drinking water these days.