What's new

Life Changing Event

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello Family,

As some of you guys know my wife has had a challenging time with her pregnancy. The baby was also having issues because of her challenges. We're back in the hospital today, and I would like to take the time to thank everyone that has sent us good vibes and has reached out to see how we are doing. Thank you all for the support and will keep everyone updated. If all goes well our little man will be joining us today. I'm excited and stressed all at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Absolutely have you and your wife (and your impending little one) in my thoughts today! Our little had to be forcefully removed (no c-section) because his heart was nuts. All went well and he's great 3.5 years later - so I know the stress and excitement!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Absolutely have you and your wife (and your impending little one) in my thoughts today! Our little had to be forcefully removed (no c-section) because his heart was nuts. All went well and he's great 3.5 years later - so I know the stress and excitement!
Always good news. Thank you. Our little one hasn't been getting the oxygen he needs.... We are trying to figure out what's happening with the umbilical cord. This pic the doctor said he recovered the best. The rest he is taking time to recover from contractions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Praying for you and your family. Our first born had the umbilical cord around her neck and as Mommy pushed, they saw the effects. After hours and hours of labor, they finally saw what was going on and 20 minutes later, c-section was complete and we had a baby in our hands. She is now 12.
May yourexperience be as awesome and wonderful as ours,
Jim