What's new

Life is Grand!!.....

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Doesn't get any better than this! Kinda hard to see the red display so I helped ya out a bit. No cheating...that is exactly what it said and has been saying for days.

Attachments

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I have been through the whole 9 yards in the past years:

Passive: 50-50, floral foam, etc.
Active: Cigar Oasis, beads, ect.

Nothin even comes close to touching this.

With all due respect, I have never had my hands on a set 'n forget or one of those big ass moist 'n air (?) so I mean no disrespect to any other systems not mentioned.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
cool, i've had my 10-20 accumoniter installed for about a week. the digital display reads 70 temp and 64 RH, like david i have a couple digital hygrometers in my cabinet and the RH is the same, the temp is 1-2 degrees cooler in the bottom of the cabinet. very very happy with my accumoniter, i had a moist-n-air befor and it was a pain in the ass to maintain, wish i got the 10-20 monthes ago...special thanx to ron and matt for all the behind the scenes help...sorry for the threadjack dave:grin:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
nick, glad to hear that you are happy. we have been selling a lot of accumonitors, and its hard to remember everyone who has one. If anybody ever has trouble, you know how to reach me.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
for anyone who might need an Accumonitor in the future, we have some new canisters being introduced. We have been selling them, but i have not added pics to my site yet. our original canister is the 1 quart size. we also have a half quart container for those with clearance issues in a small cabinet. a half gallon container is also available if you have the room, and need more water capacity. we also have a large box type canister that holds roughly 3 times the water of the 1 quart round canisters. this large canister can be outfitted with 2 fans, so that you would have a very high output canister. some cabinets dont have room for 2 canisters, so this high output canister works well.. we also have a smaller, very shallow, box type canister for those with clearance problems. this one works great in a slideout singles drawer. also, if you are concerned with water splashing out of your canisters, we have a special foam wick that holds a lot of water. so all the canisters will work with this foam, and you will have no freestanding water in your canisters. pics coming soon.