What's new

Liga Collection

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have recently began a hunt for the Liga Privada collection and I have been pretty successful in finding them! Thanks to a couple BOTL I am well on my way to completion.

I am on the hunt for this list:
- A
- L40
- Ratzilla
- Velvet Rat
- Dirty Rat
- UF-13
- UF-4
- Liga No. 9 (with CRA second band)
- Bashert Pig
- Nobel Pig
- Feral Flying Pig
- No. 9 Pig
- T52 Pig
- Undercrown Pig
- Papas Fritas
- No. 9 Tubo

Is that the complete list? I know there are some pre-production stuff out there but I am not searching for those (yet lol).
Also, are there any on that list where a single or maybe a fiver would be the only option? I have heard Bashert Pig and Nobel Pig are extremely rare and a box might be out of the question.

I am just looking for some insight for this undertaking not at all soliciting for any of them!

Thank you in advance,
Rufio

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Besides the noble pig, the A, Bashert and the velvet rat you shouldn't have too much trouble finishing up that collection. Looks good to me from glancing over it for min.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Looks like you are just getting started.

Good luck though I know most people will tell you to spend some time on here getting to know as many people as you can and youll likely get more responses.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
- A: Event only cigar
- L40: Regular Unico
- Ratzilla: LE HTF. Secondary market is your best bet
- Velvet Rat: LE HTF. Secondary market is your best bet. Although Saka said he wanted this to be a regular Unico, he's no longer with DE, so I dunno what happened
- Dirty Rat: Regular Unico
- UF-13: Regular Unico
- UF-4: LE. Second release was in October. Might be able to find a couple online
- Liga No. 9 (with CRA second band): Easy enough to find
- Bashert Pig: Tough one. This was originally a wedding cigar. Marvin hands them out once in a while
- Nobel Pig: European LE of the FFP IIRC. Tough to find
- Feral Flying Pig: Regular Unico
- No. 9 Pig: LE, no longer produced unless for a special reason
- T52 Pig: LE, no longer produced unless for a special reason
- Undercrown Pig: LE, no longer produced unless for a special reason
- Papas Fritas: Easy to find
- No. 9 Tubo: I think this was a one time thing

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Most of those a box is hard to find. Maybe 4 to 6 you can get boxes/bundles. Others, not so much unless you're willing to pay ridiculous markup

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Once you get a month in you can get to the marketplace where you can ask to buy or trade most of those, I know its hard to wait we have all been there but stick around and sooner or later you can finish your search. The noob trade is a great way to start building the brotherhood that will help you get there.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thank you everyone for the replies! I will definitely stick around and look for outlets to meet people. My first few weeks has already been great thanks to everyone that has given me solid information and an awesome welcome.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Have fun in your hunt! I too did the same thing and it was really fun getting them all along the way but the best part is smoking them all! Lol

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have fun in your hunt! I too did the same thing and it was really fun getting them all along the way but the best part is smoking them all! Lol
I actually saw your picture (i think lol) on Instgram and literally used it to figure out what I was going to search for! I am about half way through and just looking for the really rare stuff. It should be an epic hunt.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I actually saw your picture (i think lol) on Instgram and literally used it to figure out what I was going to search for! I am about half way through and just looking for the really rare stuff. It should be an epic hunt.
Lol. This one?

Either way it's fun to try and get everything but the best part is burning them down!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Lol. This one?

Either way it's fun to try and get everything but the best part is burning them down!
Yup that's the one! Great picture and great collection! Can't wait to find them all.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Don't forget the Big Black Rat. I know it's not regular production, but they're out there, with the BBR band.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Don't forget the Big Black Rat. I know it's not regular production, but they're out there, with the BBR band.
If you're going to look for everything like that, there's much more to find. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm trying to get them all in one nice pic to capture that moment in time, but all be damned if I can't stop smoking em lol!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hahaha the T-52 PAC!! Can't wait to find one of those:rolling: but i can't stop going through them either. Way too hard!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ran across your post I do have Rats, UF 13, for sell.
Give you email and I will contact you.