What's new

Liga P #9 or T-52

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Podman Cigars lists the BOTL2012 as a Unico. Does that mean it has a similar blend/binder/wrapper combination?
The unico series are mostly one-off blends. Unlike the T52 or N0. 9, all the vitolas in the unico series are all very different from one another. However, the BOTL 2012 shares the same wrapper as the FFP.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The unico series are mostly one-off blends. Unlike the T52 or N0. 9, all the vitolas in the unico series are all very different from one another. However, the BOTL 2012 shares the same wrapper as the FFP.
Ah understood! Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm gonna make a poll. Got a friend who says FFP sucks compared to L9 or T52...
I'm assuming hes not a seasoned smoker. Just strange because though they may not like the size/shape, they're a great mix of the 2 so if he thought they "sucked", he really must not like the LP9 or T52. With all the mention of recent T52's, I'm going to have to pick up a few to compare. Its really interesting to see such an even "liking" of the 9 and T52. I bet its close to 50/50 if you do a poll. I love the #9 robusto and have a much more limited experience with the T-52 (less than 10 smoked) so I"m going to try a few of the new ones just to make sure. G1

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Its really interesting to see such an even "liking" of the 9 and T52. I bet its close to 50/50 if you do a poll.
One has been done: http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/48588-Which-Liga-Privada-do-you-like-best?highlight=liga

......albeit data is somewhat dated, but for as long as I can recall the T52 always seems to edge out the 9 in favorite votes by a decent margin. Question would be....is which side of the fence all those Dirty Rat lovers would fall on....

Last edited:

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
can you even still buy any of these anymore?

david
You mean the LP9 or the T52? if so yes. One shop I go to just got some LP9's, T52 are a little more scarce but definitely still around. Dirty Rats are rare right now and FFPs also show up unexpectedly from time to time G1

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
No9 is almost too strong i like the T52s because they are more mellow IMO.
Proof everyone's palates are different. Love to hear everone's take on this stuff. I think the T52s are way stronger than LP9s, but then again, I also think the Illusione Singulare is not a mild cigar. OMG need to smoke one of those tomorrow!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am somewhere in the middle, liking both the T52 and #9. I most likely smoke more of the T52 on a regular basis, but definitely enjoy the #9. I prefer the #9 with a bit of age, so I generally smoke T52s while the 9s are resting. As far as the FFP and Dirty Rat are concerned, all I have to say is yes and more please. I really thought that the rats would be more available this year, but I really haven't seen them much (like one box maybe), so I might have to buy a bunch of them whenever they show up.