What's new

Liga Privada at B&M

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It works just like most other premiums in the industry, from what I gather. Fuente does the same thing, just on a much larger scale.
^ bingo DE definitely isn't the only one that does it. I think its fair. Those that sell the most product get rewarded.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
DE is VERY strict with dealers on what they must carry. They have to carry acid, they have to carry full line of Undercrown, java, etc. They still might not get any Unicos, and even if they do it might be 1 box every 6 months. Most places that have full humidors just don't have room to put in a new full line without seeing how it's going to sell.
Makes sense as my local B&M owns 2 shops and has the full line of acids and all the others as well...I've seen undercrowns, Herrera esteli, nica rustica I think also. Now I'll have to look more into it next time I stop down at the shop.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Ashton, Fuente, Davidoff, Padron are among companies that do the same as Drew Estate by limiting certain items based on sales/facings.

You'll find less stores that carry Herrera Esteli than Liga Privada.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Lucas liquor in Ellisville had some last time I was in there
Wow, really?!? Been in there before but it was around a year ago. Don't remember seeing any but I don't even think I knew of them at the time. Might have to go check it out again. Can't imagine they sell enough product, as other brothers have mentioned, to get LP but I'll definitely be calling them.

Last edited: