What's new

Liga Privada cigar ID

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
It is a LP#9 as it says on the label, Looks to have some age also ....let it set a while and smoke that SOB , great smoke

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Either have I to be honest and I've seen a lot of different one floating around.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Is this the one you (or someone) just posted up on Facebook? I ask because is the same exact photo.

Cheers.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It's weird that it has a pig tail on the end. Never seen a Liga 9 with that other than the Flying Pig.
Agreed, although it doesn't look like the normal DE Piggy tail - more like a twist, then cut, to create a "fan" effect? I know I've seen caps like this before, but can't recall where ...

Also, welcome to BOTL @meowmix4jo :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why I think it's a Black Rat, as far as I know the BR and BBR were the only ones with No. 9 bands and rat style tails. I've never seen either one before though, and the only picture I've been able to find online of a BR doesn't have the tail folded like that. Can't see the tail clearly in the pic I've seen either, the tail on this looks more like the UF-13s with a small knot around the tail than the just twisted tails of the Dirty Rat. Haven't taken it out of the cello though and it's a little hard to see it.

Also, yes I posted it on FB. Want to be sure of what it is, haven't been able to find anyone else with something similar. This is the closest I've found:

http://cigar-coop.com/2012/09/cigar-pre-review-liga-privada-no-9.html

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
That's why I think it's a Black Rat, as far as I know the BR and BBR were the only ones with No. 9 bands and rat style tails. I've never seen either one before though, and the only picture I've been able to find online of a BR doesn't have the tail folded like that. Can't see the tail clearly in the pic I've seen either, the tail on this looks more like the UF-13s with a small knot around the tail than the just twisted tails of the Dirty Rat. Haven't taken it out of the cello though and it's a little hard to see it.

Also, yes I posted it on FB. Want to be sure of what it is, haven't been able to find anyone else with something similar. This is the closest I've found:

http://cigar-coop.com/2012/09/cigar-pre-review-liga-privada-no-9.html
Hmm, might have some luck tagging Saka if he happens to be on. Neat stick for sure.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
This one has me stumped as well. Could always be from a cigar safari pack?

I'd send drew estate customer service or JD Drew an email with the pic. They are always very helpful.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Pretty sure thats the No.9 Pequeno, otherwise previously known as the Black Rat. This project never got officially released, Saka had some prototypes made up and a few sample boxes, but that was as far as it got from my recollection. This is a dirty rat with the Broadleaf wrapper instead of the Stalk Cut Habano.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Pretty sure thats the No.9 Pequeno, otherwise previously known as the Black Rat. This project never got officially released, Saka had some prototypes made up and a few sample boxes, but that was as far as it got from my recollection. This is a dirty rat with the Broadleaf wrapper instead of the Stalk Cut Habano.
Thanks Ben. Always good when you stop by.