What's new

Liga Privada Coffee Table- FINISHED!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
That is awesome dude!

I've got the tools and skills but lack the imagination and boxes... thanks for sharing!!!

Phil
At the start all I had going for me was an idea. I had one box, very few tools, and hoped that I had enough skill to make it happen. In the end I acquired a compound miter saw, a circular saw, clamps, boxes, and some knowledge and confidence. Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You are thinking too small. Lets get him some more boxes so he can build and LP fort, tree house, shed, maybe even a man cave?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa! This is so awesome! I would love to build it's twin, if only I had the access to so many beautiful boxes! Bravo, man!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Whoa, I'd love to do this with some unvarnished Habanos boxes. Maybe when we buy a house...

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
What a great Idea, cant wait to see the finish shots!
The end is in sight. I started building the legs and the rest of the base today. The tabletop is done. I'm not entirely sold on my choice of stain but it does look neat. I went with ebony stain and then sanded to give it a distressed look. I probably should have gone with a dark brown but there's nothing I can do about it now. The finished table will be up sometime this week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a really great project. I have been thinking about building something with liga boxes for awhile now, and this just gave me even more fuel! cant wait to see more as it progresses!