What's new

Liga Privada Coffee Table- FINISHED!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I didn't realize this was brought back from the dead recently. Thanks for the continued nice words. Another table is in the works. Not liga and nothing bigger than a cocktail table but it'll be a fun project.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Got the chance to see this in person and its frickin awesome! When I build the man cave this winter I may try my hand at something similar.

kmulkey

Mulkdawg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one awesome table man. I love the Liga Privada logo and it looks fantastic as a table. My girlfriend did something similar for me to celebrate my 25th a couple months ago. She saved almost every cigar band that I smoked for the past year or so and arranged them on a black table so now I can preserve all the wonderful cigars I have smoked throughout the past year. I will try to get some pics up eventually. Congrats on the table again.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I had to steal the idea bro lol. I've been going through each box one at a time (smoking them) and just got the basic part set up. Just have to stain/paint it and put the glass on top.

Thanks for the idea!!!! Yours by far is the coolest though!

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
those are bad a$$ . If either of you ever decide to make another one (out of any boxes , I dont care lol) let me know I'd be interested in picking one up. I don't have the tools/time to make one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk