What's new

Liga privada event at burning lef cigars hosted by Jonathan Drew

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am really excited to have Jonathan Drew at my store Burning Leaf Cigars. This Thursday July 1st we are having specials on all Liga Privada, Joya De Nicaragua cigars. I think it's going to be a fun event. I am extending the event deal to BOTL members. Buy any box Liga Privada cigars and get 6 Liga cigars, cutter, hat for free and 2 Dirty Rats free And on top of that an extra 25% off box purchases and a chance to win an Ipad given away by Jonathan.( Also 2 boxes of Flying Pigs will count as 1 Liga Privada box) So far the response by some of the members to this event has been fantastic. We've gotten quite a few pre orders and we really thank you for your support. If you are a fan of Liga and Joya cigars then make sure you call and reserve a box. You can call 815-230-5192 and ask for Jamal or Tim. We'll make sure your oder is packed well and shipped in a timely fashion. Thanks guys for your support of our B&M!
Jamal

Last edited:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm not sure which is better.....the two free Dirty Rats, the 6 free extras, or the 25% off of LP's.

After much deliberation.......one box of T-52's has been pre-ordered.

Thanks Tim!

Last edited:

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
So did I win the iPad

:hysterica
Sorry but no. The I-pad went to a guy at the event that I didn't know. Some of you did claim a few of the other items though at I will be in touch about that. Thank you to all that placed an order with us. I will be shipping out what I can in the next day or two. There will be a slight delay with the Liga orders as we ran out of Rats, JD4, and T-52 DCs. Jonathan is on it as we spoke again today when he got home to Miami and everything will be getting to me ASAP. It was a HUGE event. Much bigger than any of us expected but everyone will be getting there order and raffle prizes for a few of you. Thanks again and if there are any questions feel free to PM me.