What's new

Liga Privada LP L40 Pics

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
If I had just put my penis up to the screen I would have obviously realized that it was 7". I knew I had that thing for a reason! I won't inquire about sizes, I'll just use the dong test from now on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I may be off in my guess, but I figured that the L in L40 stood for lancero and that the 40 was the ring gauge.
No, you're right. I was just responding to Farani's post. If he'd missed the other thread about the L40, he may not have gotten the point that the "L" stood for "lancero."

Maybe I should've written: "There's nothing in the name that clearly indicates that it's a lancero."

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Drew if you read this and if it's possible please get these and T-52 to a local dealer. I'm exusted trying to find these online. Thank you Sir!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
No, you're right. I was just responding to Farani's post. If he'd missed the other thread about the L40, he may not have gotten the point that the "L" stood for "lancero."

Maybe I should've written: "There's nothing in the name that clearly indicates that it's a lancero."
I did miss the other thread...had never heard of this before. Wasn't sure if it was a lancero...that's why I asked about the size. Don't know why anyone would be rude about reposting the size, though. Whatevs...:peace:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Going to spark up my last personal stash L40 until I get back to Nicaragua on the 24th. I guess that I am late to the dance about Lanceros, as I typically prefer 46 to 52 Rings, but I have to say that it's quite tasty.

Best,
JD