• Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Not really a liga fan at all. I am a huge opus fan. Some of the OR LP9's are great now but stil 9 outta 10 time I will grab an opus. Think that is why I have 10 times as many opus in my humi as LP

yeah, no wonder the rest of us can't get them here. :frown:

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I've not smoked an Opus yet...I know, I know. I have a few in my humidor that are napping. I have smoked quite a few LP and they are some damn tasty sticks. I can't really offer any opinion on which is better, but I don't think they really compare very well. One's Dominican they other Nicaraguan. Apples and oranges. Those that like Dominican tobacco will likely prefer Opus over LP and vice versa. Also Opus are probably better known among less knowledgeable cigar smokers. Also your poll is missing a few options...

Dan

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I prefer Liga'a over Opus and I do have both in my humi. To me IMHO I feel that the LP's have much more flavor than the Opus. Opus seems flat to me, not saying anything bad about them, just not my cup of tea so to speak!

Just my $.02

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Not even close for me. While I can respect the LPs as good cigars, they just don't do it for me the way Opus (or most other Fuente) do.

-Charles

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Not sure what you're asking ... Which I prefer? Which I smoke more? Or which I think is more popular the world over?

I love LPs, smoke them far more as they can be found more easily and for far less than Opus. I love Opus as well, though. Overall, most of the masses have never heard of Liga Privada, whereas many consider the Opus X the first true world-class cigar to come from somewhere other than Cuba.

I'll tell you something else, this makes me want to smoke one of either of these labels today :). Though in fairness I feel like smoking LP almost every day.