What's new

Liga Privada opinions............

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
do you prefer the T52 or the no. 9 as your favorite blend ?
what is your favorite cigar in this line ?
how many Liga products do you own?
how many have you tried.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
- I think they are 50/50 for me. Used to love them until the prices went crazy
- Easily Dirty Rat if we are counting Unicos too, but far too expensive for regular light-ups
- A few
- Lots. there are one or two of the Unicos I have not had yet. Availability & cost being why

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I prefer 9 over 52.
2. I had a Velvet Rat once and liked it the best. Still have a couple left.
3. Give or take 15 of a mix of LP 9s, different Rats, and Pigs. tbh, when I first tried LP a couple years ago, I thought they were great. Still a good smoke, but the ones I've been taking out of my humidor recently haven't wowed me. Idk if I let them rest for too long or my palate has changed.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
These are things I've wondered as well.
Particularly wonder how recent production compares to the earlier stuff, and whether they decline with age or not. I haven't bought any because of the prices, but from descriptions it seems like I'll probably prefer the 9. I'll be trying my first pretty soon, a 2012 #9 that B smacked me with.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've enjoyed both the LP #9 and the T52. But the #9 IMO, the flavors were almost lost with one I had resting for a bit in my humidor. Maybe I had an "off day" when I smoked it or my flavor profile has drastically changed. So I'd suggest to smoke it somewhat fresh if you can. The T52 was a solid smoke and if I recall correctly, it was pretty good with some age.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I like the T52 more than the #9. Don't smoke them anymore though. My favorite is the Ratzilla. I do enjoy one of those on occasion.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
From what y'all are saying about Swisher buying DE. Now I'm scared JDN is going to decline too. I hope not.......

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
From what y'all are saying about Swisher buying DE. Now I'm scared JDN is going to decline too. I hope not.......
That's a separate issue for me. . .JdN keeps discontinuing their best stuff imo:
Celebration line as a whole. . & lancero size in Cabinetta line. Used to love the classico criollo but only available for overseas accounts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always just been curious how a couple years ago, a lot of their LP & unico lineup seemed (at least to me) limited and hard to get. Now I can walk into my B&Ms and get pretty much close to everything and anything.

Still enjoy the lineup, just not as much as before. Smoking an LP 9 now actually.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
To me, the No. 9's are great and the T-52's have more spice and are also great. From a Unico series, I loved the L40 and Dirty Rat. I've also had the A 4 times and they are incredible; just have to find a 2.5-hour time slot to really enjoy them.

The FFP, Ratzilla, UF-13, and UF-4's are all okay. I could never really tell a distinct difference between their flavor profiles.

Last edited: