What's new

Liga Privada Rant by Hitler

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
F'ing hilarious! Thanks - really made me LOL... who actually edited that gem together???

STS

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Marc Moore from the Frisco shop. He's the the Moore creative of the three amigos that make up En Fuego.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks T_Ron - I gotta get that guy a care package cause that was some funny stuff... :>

ghe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone has to say it: There's absolutely nothing, in any way, shape or form, funny about Hitler The personification of murderous evil. And don't bother to tell me it's just a joke. Some things should never be a joke.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I wouldnt disagree that Hitler was one of the most evil people to ever walk the face of the earth..

that said.. me thinks you might need to reconsider your position on comedy, what it is, how it works, why people do it, and why people find certain things funny...

Hitler comedy has been going around since Hitler came to power.. and the whole world has been laughing for over 70 years...

Charlie Chaplin probably did it best.. in 1940...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032553/

The brits released a comedy about Hiter in 1939 in an effort to delegitimize him and undermine his power.. that is STILL played at Jewish film festivals in the 21st century...

http://tjff.com/film-info.php?id=844

As recently as 5 years ago Jewish directors and producers put out "My Fuhrer".. yet another Hitler comedy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780568/

Or perhaps the entire world is wrong... and youre the only one of us that got it right..

:dunno:

ghe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to argue. I made my point because I think it's necessary occasionally to point out when words or acts of great evil are carelessly tossed around because it desensitizes us to what they truly represent. Like referring to "smoking Nazis." They may be many things, but Nazis they aren't. (I would add that I think this clip is a long, long way from the satire of "The Great Dictator.")
I'm done.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
thats what makes the world a great place.. the ability to completely disagree..

my thoughts are you are 100% wrong in your assessment..

do you really think the Jewish people have become desensitized to the holocost? (and yet they, as a people, are among the first to poke fun at Hitler when given a chance)..

Or think the world has forgotten what WWII was about because of satiric, ironic, or other forms of comedy related to Nazis, Hitler, or Germany in general? (both of my gradfathers and several other members of my family fought in WWII.. the last 5 generations of my familiy have all served in the military (myself included... I believe all of us have laughed at Hitler none the less.. )..

My thoughts are the clip has turned the original movie from a drama into a satire.. very much in line with "The Great Dictator"...

as a former soldier, with very strong jewish bloodlines (although not a Jew myself.. ), who has seen plenty of atrocity in this world.. (and laughed at most of it quite frankly.. cops and soldiers tend to develop a gallows humor...)..

My thoughts are you should lighten up..

Im reasonably sure the vast majority of us here dont need a history lesson.. or to be preached to about our values..

(again.. great world we live in.. you dont have to agree with me.. nor do I have to agree with you..)...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
very funny cigar rant...had me cracking up for a while especially do to the fact I've seen a few guys go a bit nutty at my local shop whenever Ligas have run out haha

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
thats what makes the world a great place.. the ability to completely disagree..

my thoughts are you are 100% wrong in your assessment..

do you really think the Jewish people have become desensitized to the holocost? (and yet they, as a people, are among the first to poke fun at Hitler when given a chance)..

Or think the world has forgotten what WWII was about because of satiric, ironic, or other forms of comedy related to Nazis, Hitler, or Germany in general? (both of my gradfathers and several other members of my family fought in WWII.. the last 5 generations of my familiy have all served in the military (myself included... I believe all of us have laughed at Hitler none the less.. )..

My thoughts are the clip has turned the original movie from a drama into a satire.. very much in line with "The Great Dictator"...

as a former soldier, with very strong jewish bloodlines (although not a Jew myself.. ), who has seen plenty of atrocity in this world.. (and laughed at most of it quite frankly.. cops and soldiers tend to develop a gallows humor...)..

My thoughts are you should lighten up..

Im reasonably sure the vast majority of us here dont need a history lesson.. or to be preached to about our values..

(again.. great world we live in.. you dont have to agree with me.. nor do I have to agree with you..)...
Well said.