What's new

Liga Privada ST Dupont

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Good to hear. I was more thinking along the lines of a PVD watch if any of you have ever owned one. If it gets scratched the stainless steel shines through with no way to buff it out either. I am sure the lighter is no different, with the exception it will not be as exposed constantly to external elements like a watch would on your wrist. Therefore, if the lighter is not tossed around freely it should look great for a long time. It is a smoking hot lighter, love the look.
Depends on the finish. Some Pvd holds up better than others. And if all else fails. One can always cerakote later
You either know finishes/metal or are a watch fan. Love a modded watch case done in cerakote. You would of course no longer be able to see the logo, but it would look bada$$.
Correct, some PVD is better than others. DLC much better. Most PVD not so great in long run.
I'm a watch guy. And have owned both sides of Pvd. My Christopher ward holds up great. I've beat it to hell and no SS showing throw. However I've had a few cheaper watches become monstrosities in a months time.

Cerakote has to be the best finish though. In my opinion. When done correctly you have a fully custom piece that is great looking and functional.

Sorry for hijacking this thread

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Beautiful lighter. If it came with a Xikar-equivalent warranty, I'd be very tempted.

I believe you can still use code DEBF at DrewEstate.com/shop/ for 30% off, which brings the price down to $140.
I decided to throw down on this lighter and give it a proper review. Sadly, I can get the DEBF code mentioned to work. At $140 I was in, but out at $200. If someone has a code or I did it wrong let me know. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Beautiful lighter. If it came with a Xikar-equivalent warranty, I'd be very tempted.

I believe you can still use code DEBF at DrewEstate.com/shop/ for 30% off, which brings the price down to $140.
I decided to throw down on this lighter and give it a proper review. Sadly, I can get the DEBF code mentioned to work. At $140 I was in, but out at $200. If someone has a code or I did it wrong let me know. Thanks.

Sounds like the code has expired. Sorry.
They just posted about the code 40 minutes ago on FB to use it.

"We're having a huge Black Friday sale in our online store, and it's on right now! Use the code DEBF to receive 30% off anything in the store.

http://shop.drewestate.com/

Also, just in time, we found a few Xikar accessories that we're including in the sale. Enjoy and spread the word!"

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang, seems to work on e everything except the ST DuPont lighter. Says code does not exist when I enter it in check out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want one of those so bad. I just bought a Defi Extreme recently though, I'm not sure I can justify throwing down that much money again so soon. Christmas is right around the corner though...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I want one of those so bad. I just bought a Defi Extreme recently though, I'm not sure I can justify throwing down that much money again so soon. Christmas is right around the corner though...
Wow, nice lighter. How do you like your Defi & what color? Pics?